Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Who Needs A Bath - You Do - Maybe Even Twice!!!!

As a child we were taught about hygiene at home and reinforced its importance in school. So when I travel by public transport and get swarmed by the awful 'aroma' of disgust I am surprised at what is wrong with our society. I mean common, you see people all decked up, even a short visit to the grocery store means you will see people sporting their best attire and yet when you come close to them you feel like running miles away. TAKE A BATH people!!!!!

Now I'm not trying to be all mean and nasty in this post, I'm just trying to say that why can't we all simply smell nice. No I am not advertising for a high end perfume, and I'm not asking you to bathe yourself in roses and jasmine for that matter. All I'm saying is bathe properly and if you happen to be one of those people who simply have a bad body odor then bathe twice if required.

Look at this video and you will understand what I'm trying to say. Save the world from this torture - please!!!!


Winters are now gone but a nice warm shower twice a day will keep your body odor away. And not only that it will relax your body and mind. So the wife will be happy when she won't get scolded at because you had a bad day at work, and the husband would get a whiff of freshness not the onions you peeled in the kitchen.

If you ask me how I've dealt with smelly people in the past - I've tried all things - from covering my face with a scarf, spraying myself with extra perfume so that I can't smell anything else around me, to actually trying to spray perfume in public on people who smelt horrible (almost making me puke!)

Its really not all that difficult people, just take a bath every single day, every single morning!!!! This is a request issued for public welfare :)

Don't forget to visit Racold Facebook Page to learn more about how to be reborn everyday with hot water.

PS: this post is not to offend anyone and is written totally from the authors perspective as an entry for a contest by indiblogger that you can read about HERE

2 comments:

  1. Agree with you! It becomes too tough to stand smelly people and the ironical thing is they don't even understand the trauma they give us. I once had an encounter with such a person at school, she wouldn't bathe and would smell really bad. I guess, my stars were just not by my side when the teacher suddenly thought to make me sit next to her. I almost pleaded , requested and begged to not make her sit with me but who listens to me anyway? In those days, we weren't allowed to use too much of deos at school so I just couldn't spray some more on myself. I remember caring a handkerchief perfume for a fortnight and then I came to know that this girl hated the smell of onion. So just to take a revenge on her, I brought along a small box stuffed with raw onions(only I know how I stole them from the kitchen :P) and opened it during lunch. I did this for a week until she asked the teacher to change her partner. Ma'am called each of us separately and had a frank talk on why neither of us wanted to sit together. I told her everything honestly. Probably, she understood this and changed my partner but I guess, the teacher instructed her on the same too and in a fortnight I would often find her smelling really good :) I guess the onion trick worked :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG Harshita you naughty girl, onions!!! Well I guess in the end it worked out - I'm sure she now secretly thanks you coz she must have made many more friends after this incident :)

      Delete